An NVQ is a qualification which assesses an individuals competence in the workplace.
Working towards an NVQ gives an individual the opportunity to gain new skills and develop professionally while gaining full recognition of their current and previous experience.
Occupational qualifications are providing excellent benefits to both employees and employer. The employee gains a nationally recognised qualification and objective recognition of their skills, whilst the employer benefits from improved efficiency and even increased profits.
Prior to enrolment, we will arrange for an appraisal to be carried out to identify training/assessment requirements and the correct NVQ level for each candidate.
Some of the NVQs we offer:
- Specialist Plant Operations Levels 2 & 3
- Site Inspection Level 3
- Construction and Civil Engineering Services Levels 1 & 2
- Business Administration Levels 1 - 3
- Customer Service Levels 2 & 3
- Competences in Training and Development Levels 3 & 4 TDLB D32/33
- Internal Verifier Course - TDLB D34
Please feel free to contact us for more information.
INVESTING IN YOUR WORKFORCE
IS INVESTING IN YOUR FUTURE